eggPlant on RedHat7 using Jenkins: Missing libs

I installed the eggPlant15.20.rpm off your website for our Linux/RedHat7 system, and is pointed to by Jenkins eggPlant plugin.
When builds are ran via Jenkins, the logs show error with some library file regarding eggPlant:
/usr/local/bin/eggplant: /usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/gpbs: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

After attempts to download ld-linux.so.2 library package, now we get same error as above but with other libraries. When installing several packages, we still are getting above error but everytime with different library file.
Some installs include:
#sudo yum install glibc-common glibc (mutual dependency)
#sudo yum install glibc.i686

I was wondering if the eggPlant RedHat installation is not sufficient, and whether we need other dependencies.

Running efls also causes these library messages:
[root@RHEL-BLD1 Library]# efls
/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/gpbs: /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-gui.so.0.23)
/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/gpbs: /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by /lib/libtiff.so.3)
[root@RHEL-BLD1 Library]#

Googling the above libraries does not provide much help.

Below are the messages when ran from Jenkins:
[root@RHEL-BLD1 Library]# efls
/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/gpbs: /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-gui.so.0.23)
/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/gpbs: /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by /lib/libtiff.so.3)
[root@RHEL-BLD1 Library]#

I need help on what the main cause of the above libraries are.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Anyone can help us with this?

The message indicates that you’ve installed eggPlant on a 64-bit system. eggPlant is a 32-bit application and if you run it on a 64-bit system, you need at a minimum to install the 32-bit support libraries. You will probably need to install additional libraries as well. Generally the process is to try to run eggPlant from the command line, get an error about a missing library, install that library and repeat. If you reach a point where there is no error, but eggPlant still doesn’t launch, try running the command eggplant-debug, which will run the application under gdb (which you may also need to install) and usually reveals an additional missing library.

Not sure if anyone responds here any longer - Many companies bought eggplant since '15. I have am getting these errors on RHEL 7 using EP 2.3.1_64.

Hey @GDMS-Test,
Kindly ask you to reach out to our Support team.
They should be able to guide you
Mentioning the EP version, OS (Redhat) exact version and if you can support logs and/or screenshots of the terminal output.
Do you mean by EP eggplant function or Eggplant performance?

Cheers,
Karsten