VNC Viewer: Organize Connection List with Folders

I have 50+ VNC servers and would like the ability to organize the connection list with collapsable folders.

Understood. Would other people find this useful, too? (We’re always interested in knowing the level of interest in various features, as we prefer to spend our time on the things that will be the most valuable for our customers.)

I can see how this would be useful, so yes.

But what I would like to see is an entry for the connection list on the Window menu.

That contains a whole raft of different items, including the current (open) connection, but missing from this is the actual connection list.

And thus, finding the connection list, if you have a lot of script windows open, becomes a veritable needle-in-a-haystack task.

Well, the Connection List panel is accessible from the Connection menu (with a shortcut key of Command-K). Pressing Command-K will bring it to the front, or dismiss it if it’s already the front window.

Thank you muchly.

As it’s also an open window, I was looking for it within the Windows section of the menu … which is where its presence is not presently present.

Cheerz.