I’m testing VineVNC on mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.2.
Right now it does work and does the job I need.
But I have to do all steps manually.
Is VineVNC either scriptable through AppleScript or through the terminal?
I need the following steps to be done automatically.
- Connect to “Computer A” with “Password A”
- Enter Observe Mode --> Very very important
- After the connection is established, “Start Record Movie” of the connection to “Computer A”
- Disconnect from “Computer A”
- “Stop Record Movie” of connection to “Computer A”
- Quit VineVNC
I say thank you fro everyones tips and suggestions or help
Kind regards from Switzerland