Single system french keyboard entries

Hello everyone,

Since the release of the 23.3.100, I am trying the single system feature. However, I have a french keyboard, and I cannot find the way to type on my keyboard and have the good return in the connected single system. For example, if I type “z” I will get a “z”. However, if I type “Z” I will get a “W”. I am working on Windows 11 so when I connect the single system I have to log into the Windows session.
I have the same issue when I use the function “typetext” by scripting, however I have a workaround : I have to set both the computer and the session opened through Eggplant to “EN” language. In this case I am able to use the function “typetext” but still not able to type directly on my keyboard.

I would appreciate your help if you faced the same issue.

Dorian

Hey Dorian,

Kindly ask you to reach out to our support and report your case.

Your workaround is the only possible option I am aware of at the moment. There is a mismatch between keyboard entries in the SUT Viewer and the typetext.
If you want to type in the sut viewer you can use the adhoc do box. which works. Its the small box at the button of the run windows with the button “do” next to it.
You can run any sensetalk code in it.

For the login into the session you should be able to automate this as well within your scripts. Most likely you’ve already done it.

Thanks in advance and let me know in case you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Karsten