<NSException: 0x4e05688> in EggPlant

I’m experiencing issues with the EggPlant logs and seems like an issue but in terms of front end I’m experiencing couple issues when saving edited script which doesn’t actually save and [Run selection] keep greyed out unless If I reopen the script.

Errors in eggplant:
2013-07-08 13:24:16.120 Eggplant[2772] reported exception - NAME:NSPasteboardCommunicationException REASON:decoded object 0x5526160 doesn’t handle pasteboardWithName: INFO:(null)
2013-07-08 13:24:16.120 Eggplant[2772] NSPortTimeoutException - NAME:NSPasteboardCommunicationException REASON:decoded object 0x5526160 doesn’t handle pasteboardWithName: INFO:(null)

Also Attached logs.

Can you provide more information about the system that you are running eggPlant on? What version of which OS are you using? Are you running a firewall? It seems like a firewall might be blocking internal port communication between eggPlant and its pasteboard process (gpbs.exe).

Ok Please check the attached screenshot which details the SUT config

The SUT is not an issue. I asked about the system running eggPlant and whether it was running a firewall.

Sorry my bad. The one I attached is the screenshot that details the config of the machine that I actually Installed EggPlant.

Yes, this machine has a Firewall enabled but I see no issues with that.

I don’t know if you’re still having this issue, but the reason that the firewall could be a problem is that there is internal communication between the eggPlant instance and the gpbs process over some port. The firewall could be blocking that communication like it would anything else.

Sorry Matt, didn’t update the thread as I’ve had a talk to Jonathan/Elizabeth from your team to check couple of technical issues I’m experiencing.

They confirmed this as issue (more likely other scenarios) #2409

Cheers