How to select the multiple checkbox random and read the selected items text?

Hello All,

I have web page as below. In that I need to select 2 or 3 checkbox randomly and read the corresponding selected item text.

I have used the below code. But here observed three issues.
1.Checkbox location should be displayed from entire page ( nearly 100+) instead of only visible checkbox.
2.Selected checkbox location should be displayed from entire page instead of only visible area.
3. While running below code two checkbox are selected from visble checkbox 2 out of 15 and also checked location. using location how to create the rectangle and read the text.

Code:
set the SearchRectangle to [ImageRectangle(text:“Define”).bottomLeft, ImageRectangle(text:“Define”).BottomRight+[0,1000]]
wait 2
put EveryImageLocation(“UserManagement/Project_Selection/Checkbox_Untick”) into ProjectOptions
wait 2
click any item of ProjectOptions
wait 3
click any item of ProjectOptions
wait 2
set the SearchRectangle to empty
wait 2
typetext homeKey
wait 2
click [0,2]
typetext downArrow
typetext downArrow
typetext downArrow
typetext downArrow
typetext downArrow
wait 2
set the SearchRectangle to [ImageRectangle(text:“Define”).bottomLeft, ImageRectangle(text:“Define”).BottomRight+[0,1000]]
wait 3
put EveryImageLocation(“UserManagement/Project_Selection/Checkbox_ticked”) into selected_location
log selected_location
end if

Log output:

[[426,583],[426,626]]

For question number three I used below code & able to get the selceted checkbox text.
repeat for everyimagerectangle(“UserManagement/Project_Selection/Checkbox_ticked”)
put readtext(topright of it, bottomright of it+[250,10])
end repeat

Good day.
Do you still have any outstanding issues? As you may have realized because Eggplant Functional is primarily a UI testing tool, it can only act upon those elements that are visible on the screen. You can opt for using ePF to test via webdriver Selenium WebDriver Testing with Eggplant Functional | EPF Docs or you can scroll through the UI.
Hope this helps.
Dave