How to select a next radio button

I need to select after an hour in the radio button
eg. Time is now 12:00 Am in which 12,00,AM all three in separate radio button
I need to select 1:00 pm in the radio button.
It is dynamic, if time is 2pm i need to select 3pm.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Is it possible for you to include a screenshot? I think that I have a solution, but I am struggling to visualize the UI.

Hi,

1. Based on the current time increment time for 1 hr
    2.Set the search rectangle to the area where all 3 radio buttons are situated.
    3.Search for the text for an incremented hour and find the coordinates of the text
    4.Identify the location of radio button adjacent to required time to calculate the location and click on it.

That’s it pretty simple

Time_Eggplant

It is dynamic. It keeps changing.
Eg. Time now is 2:00 pm
I need to select 2:30 or 3:00 PM

Hello,

For your example, you simply search for 2:30 or 3:00PM in the same manner that a user would.

If the item being searched for is not found then the script should fail.

If this does not answer your question I would recommend that you send your details to eggplant.support@keysight.com for assistance.

Hi,
I was about to say the same, I want to add the radio button on my website through user can click on button to direct buy the accessories Check my website where I want to add radio button mobile accessories store provider in Pakistan.

Hey there,
I was about to say the I am also want to add the radio button for my website. I try my best to do but could not do this. Need help regarding this go now