[size=18]eggPlant Release v11.31 (28-June-2012)[/size]
- Fixed a problem where eggPlant could hang if it unexpectedly lost connection to an Android device.
- Fixed a problem where the size reported by RemoteScreenSize() was not adjusted after rotating a mobile device.
- Added the ability to control the default mobile encoding with RealVNCDefaultEncoding. You can control this with:
set the RealVNCDefaultEncoding to ["JPEG","JRLE","ZRLE","TRLE","SLRLE" or "Raw"]
- The Log area in the Run Window can now optionally store its output to the Result folder. You can control this with:
set the SaveRunLogOutput to [yes/no]
- The Log area in the Run Window now has a maximum buffer length that it will display to limit memory growth.
- Fixed a bug that would continue to report a result or return value in the AHDB for subsequent commands.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a tree passed as a parameter to be incorrectly treated as text when comparing it with another tree. This would result in incorrect comparison results in some cases.
eggPlant Drive/Command Line:
- Added support for resolving symlinks when calling scripts from CLI.
- Fixed a problem where an Alert Panel could halt execution if a script or suite can’t be located.
- Fixed a problem where hte content-length didn’t account for multi-byte characters in the response.
- Fixed a problem where drive execute commands that did NOT generate a value for the result could still transmit data in the result property, this slowed down communication and created confusion.
- Added missing value as a constant, for future use.
- Major memory optimizations on logging and output commands.
- Fixed a problem running eggPlant on a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04.
- Fixed an exception when trying to name an Image without specifying a Suite to save it into.
- Removed unnecessary warnings about Unable to Load Suite for a custom object.
- Fixed a bug when deleting scripts.
- Fixed a bug where eggPlant would create spurious Result folder hierarchies.
- Fixed a bug with the Failed Connection Alert Panel not dismissing properly.
- Fixed an exception when double clicking on an empty row in a Suite’s script list.
- eggPlant for Windows will now check for Licenses explicitly in C:\Library\TestPlant in addition to the current drive.