API request returns same error

Hello,

I can not manage to succesfully run any API request. Even when using public APIs. The error message I get for every attempt is

“A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond”

When I try with postman, everything works fine.

Does anybody know what to do? Thank you very much

Have you checked for any firewall settings allowing Eggplant functional to connect or communicating with the outside world?

I wonder if that is the issue …

Thank you for the tip, but i can’t access firewall settings. It is managed by my organization

Hello maroscizmarik,

This is a question more suited for the Eggplant Support team. The forums is more for inquiring about or sharing information on effective scripting methods rather than issue resolution. The email for the support team is eggplant.software@keysight.com.

For this issue it sounds like you might be running into a proxy, possibly a script based Windows proxy configuration. If so currently EPF does not support a script-based proxy.

If this is not the case, please send as many details as possible to the eggplant support email and someone from the support team will follow up with you.

Regards,
Ken

Thank you for your reply.

You are right, the problem is with script-based proxy. I am already exchanging emails with eggplant.support@keysight.com. Sorry for misplacing my query in the forum.