Vine Server (not responding)

I had an odd problem every time I would try to user Netinfo Manager the application would hang not responding. So I said what they heck. I rebuild my MacBook Pro INtel Dual Core Running the latest OS X updates. I started to reinstall everything, and everything worked great. I install Vine Server and it caused my Netinfo Manager to hang again!. I stop the Vine Server and all of sudden Netinfo Worked great. Now every time i click on a tab on Vine Server it hangs for like 5 mins.

I now have rebuild my MacBook Pro 3 times. This time I only installed Vine Server and nothing else and same problem. Everything works great till I install Vine Server. Yes all the latest patch on the OS latest Vine server 2.1

MacBook Pro has 1.5 GIG Ram
Video 128 MB
80 Gig HD

Please help

I’m running Netinfo Manager and Vine Viewer concurrently just fine on my Intel iMac with multiple live connections even.

The first thing I would suggest is to make sure your DNS is configured properly – we have seen some peculiar behavior with bad DNS settings.

Second thing would be to make sure Apple Remote Desktop is disabled in System Preferences->Sharing.

Last thing to suggest is when either application hangs, please launch Activity Monitor. Highlight the application and collect a “Sample” report. Go ahead and send that to us (or post it here).

Analysis of sampling pid 421 every 10.000000 milliseconds
Call graph:
300 Thread_0f07
300 0x87f1
300 0x88ca
300 NSApplicationMain
300 +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibNamed:owner:]
300 +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibFile:externalNameTable:withZone:]
300 +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) _loadNibFile:nameTable:withZone:ownerBundle:]
300 old_loadNib
300 -[NSIBObjectData nibInstantiateWithOwner:topLevelObjects:]
300 -[NSSet makeObjectsPerformSelector:]
300 0x96f8
300 0x8e3b
300 +[NSHost currentHost]
300 getnameinfo
300 _lookup_all
300 _lookup_all_secure
300 mach_msg_trap
300 mach_msg_trap

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
mach_msg_trap 300
Sample analysis of process 421 written to file /dev/stdout
Sampling process 421 each 10 msecs 300 times

HA!

You are good man. I had manually put in DNS’s I changed it back to automatic and bam works like a charm. I created a location in airport and I was putting my router and my isp DNS. I took out my ISP DNS and left just my router as my DNS and works great thanks!