Swipe Up & down, Swipe left & right

Is there a way to swipe a direction on a mobile device (Android) for a custom duration/length. We tried press [location], release [location] but this ends up causing a press action. For example, in a mail inbox the ability to swipe the inbox down and refresh the inbox isn’t accomplishable by simply running SwipeDown (it requires being able to swipedown a longer distance/longer duration)

hi Raul, did you try giving the time duration?
eg. press (7, “sourceimage”)
release (7, “destimage”)

Alternatively, if this does not work you can refresh the url itself if a web version email is used. For email app, I would just navigate to some other folder like Sent or Deleted and then come back to inbox so that will trigger refresh action.

Hope this provides a solution!

[quote=“fayazmd83”]hi Raul, did you try giving the time duration?
eg. press (7, “sourceimage”)
release (7, “destimage”)

Alternatively, if this does not work you can refresh the url itself if a web version email is used. For email app, I would just navigate to some other folder like Sent or Deleted and then come back to inbox so that will trigger refresh action.

Hope this provides a solution![/quote]

Unfortunately this did not work. I’m going to try one more thing and see if that works for me. I will let you know. Thanks

Forgot to update thread. Using the Remote Work Interval settings we were able to accomplish the behavior we needed. Thank You