OCR inconsistencies

I am running a simple script to find text and check the colors at each location. I am using a Terminal window on a RedHat 6 OS.

I get 3, 2 or 1 number of locations discovered depending on the location of the terminal window.
If the terminal is near the top of the screen the search will find 3 locations. Window title, menu selection in the window and a representative icon in the tray at the bottom of the screen.

If I move the terminal window to the middle part of the screen, only 2 locations are discovered. The menu selection text is not discovered.

If I move the window all the way to the bottom, only 1 locations is discovered, the representative icon in the tray at the bottom of the screen.

Nothing else is changed in the environment. The only change was moving the window.

What is causing the OCR reads to be different for simply moving a window?

Can you please submit this issue via email to support and supply screenshots of the window in all 3 positions? Please also provide the code that you are using to search for the text and answer the following questions: Does this happen consistently? Are you setting a search rectangle? If so, is it possible that your rectangle is excluding some of the locations?