Launching Eggplant from SSH connection?

Hi all,

I had supposed this problem had been asked by somebody. But I didn’t find my answer. Most of them was asking how to run a ssh command within eggPlant script.
My problem is that I cann’t launch IDT from a SSH connection. I installed eggPlant tool on a Linux machine, I connectted to this Linux via SSH then try to launch eggPlant tool to run a script, but got errors as below:

/usr/GNUstep/Local/Applications/Eggplant.app/runscript /to/my/script -host VNC_IP -port VNC_port -password VNC_PWD

/usr/GNUstep/Local/Applications/Eggplant.app/Eggplant: Uncaught exception WindowServerCommunication, reason: Unable to connect to X Server `0.0’

I have exported DISPLAY=0.0 environment variable.

I found the problem, my steps as below:

1.Create VNCServer on the SSH host.e.g. Invoke vncserver command from SSH connection. A VNC port,e.g 1, would be returned by this command.

2.Export the DISPLAY environment variable. Use the returned VNC port.
Like export DISPLAY=hostname:1

3.Then run /usr/GNUstep/Local/Applications/Eggplant.app/runscript, you will see a small window opened in VNCViewer.

We have to create a VNCServer, since I guess eggPlant needs a GUI support, even if we launch eggPlant from command line.