Is it possible to export a SenseTalk script to Excel

The reason why I ask is up till now I have been taking Test Plans from our application group in an Excel format and creating new tests within EggPlant. I am now creating all my new scripts in EggPlant and the application folks say they would like to see it in Excel. Personally I find Sensetalk very intuitive and easy to read and have labeled my objects so that they match the application. I do not know how much clearer they would need, Click UserName, TypeText John, but I am only a pawn on the chess board, and have to ask.

Does EggPlant have a program that will convert my scripts into a test plan or do you have a way to dump it into Excel?

Thanks
m

Hi MarkHubs–

eggPlant Scripts are plain text files stored in the file system, so you can either attempt to open them in excel, or you can simply cut/paste into it.

Hope this helps!

Allen

Thanks Allen, I was hoping you had a test plan generator similar to RFT or Mercury.

Thanks for your response, Mark. I will pass this along as a feature request to our development team as a future enhancement.