How to run a script within script

I have a script named DriverA Script which calls all other scripts say AlphaA( which is individual Functionality) is one of that.
Inside the individual script (AlphaA) i have Common script named(Start) to be run at the start .
Problem here is that Driver Script ,Functionality Script and Common script all in different folders.If i run my main driver script.Application throws Error

Script Failed

Bad value for Object expression.Looking for an object or script identifier,got ‘Common/start’

Folder Structure is

Script> Common>start
Script>Module A>AlphaA
Script>Module B>BetaB
Script>Driver>DriverA

Kindly anyone provide me the solution asap
Thanks in Advance

If you’re saying that you’ve created subfolders under the Scripts folder, then that’s the problem. EggPlant doesn’t support subfolders in the Scripts folder. If you want to organize your scripts into different areas of functionality, you need to put them in different suites and use either the Helper suite functionality or add them to the “the InitialSuites” or “the FinalSuites” lists.

Thanks Matt for the reply.I’m not aware of that

Can you please guide me with an example how to put them in different suites and use either the Helper suite functionality or add them to the “the InitialSuites” or “the FinalSuites” lists.

Thanks in Advance

Search the EggPlant help (under the Help menu) for “The Helpers Pane” and for the terms “InitialSuites” and “FinalSuites”. Let us know if you have specific questions after reading the material in the documentation.

Thanks Matt.I got it :lol:

If Possible can you suggest your views for one of my other question about sort.Almost a week i didn’t find any answer to that question.