For those using DAI / EPF’s GitHub integration, I’m curious how you’ve accounted for Github’s mandatory shift to 2-factor authentication. (Or, if you also still need to set it up, perhaps we can work towards a solution together).
Some background in case the context is useful getting a convo started:
- One-man EP shop w limited resources.
- My own personal GH acct (not used for work) is already tied to my cell
- My org pays for a few GH accounts.
- 1 acct = I develop and push changes
- 1 acct = DAI pulls latest repo instance to run its tests
- Neither acct currently tied to a phone #
I briefly looked into Google Authenticator, but of course it requires that you tie to a Google account (with in turn requires an associated phone #).
Hoping to find a secure solution without having to invest a ton of time on research / trial + error.
Any advice GREATLY appreciated!