Getting info on Eggplant crashes

I have been working on several scripts. I am redoing them to organize better. While trying to run them, I have been crashing alot. I worked on eggplant yesterday for about 6 hours and crashed about 4 to 5 times. I have dual monitor setup on my Mac running eggplant. I use the right monitor for the scripts and the left to show the SUT. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. I read inone of the forums about not having eggplant minimized. I have tried not to minimize anything, but I still have crashed.
I am not sure how to setup my mail account yet, so I have not submitted any bugs yet.
Is there something you could look at to help me? Thanks!

If Eggplant crashes, relaunch the application and select the “Report a Bug…” option from the Help menu. This will create a new e-mail addressed to the Redstone customer support team with the Eggplant crash log included as an attachment. In the body of the e-mail, try to describe what was happening when the crash occurred – this information may help us zero in on the cause of the problem. We work hard to eliminate any bugs that are reported and the more information you can provide, the better our chances of finding and fixing them. And when a new release comes out with fixes for those issues, that’s good for you and good for us.