Drag command changed from previous version?

Is there some change for “Drag” command in new version(4.11(1125)).

I have some scripts which were written and executed by a former tester. I found the Drag command can not work correctly when I executed the script in the latest Eggplant version. But if I changed the “Drag” to “DragAndDrop”, the script work correctly.

Here are the code snippet:
Drag “TextStart”,“TextEnd”
Does this code line make mouse drag from “TextStart” to “TextEnd”?

As my reading of “Eggplant Reference”, “Drag” is only to presses and holds the SUT?s mouse button, not to release if no “Drop” appears.

I am wondering if the command changed from the previous version?

The same to MoveTo command:
MoveTo “ImageOne”, “ImageTwo”
Does it mean move mouse from ImageOne to ImageTwo?

Thanks a lot!

Yes, prior to Eggplant version 4 Drag was a series of images to be dragged to and the last image was where it dropped.

Starting with Eggplant 4 that behavior has been renamed DragAndDrop and instead we favor a Drag command and a Drop command.

Similarly MoveTo A,B,C was a sequence command, that behavior has been renamed MoveToEach and MoveTo operates as other commands meaning that A,B,C will move to A or B or C.

Full details on these changes are available in the Eggplant Release Notes which are also included in the Help (Menu/Viewer) of each copy of Eggplant.

JonathanOSX, thanks very much for your explanation!!!

[quote=“JonathanOSX”]Yes, prior to Eggplant version 4 Drag was a series of images to be dragged to and the last image was where it dropped.

Starting with Eggplant 4 that behavior has been renamed DragAndDrop and instead we favor a Drag command and a Drop command.

Similarly MoveTo A,B,C was a sequence command, that behavior has been renamed MoveToEach and MoveTo operates as other commands meaning that A,B,C will move to A or B or C.

Full details on these changes are available in the Eggplant Release Notes which are also included in the Help (Menu/Viewer) of each copy of Eggplant.[/quote]