Capturing an image that suddenly disappears

Hi Elizabeth,

There is an image , suppose “Loading”
This image appears for 2 seconds or less than that. How can I capture this when it disappears in just 2 seconds ?

Is there any feature that EggPlant functional provides to do so ?

You should really be sending this type of question to support. As a customer, you’re paying for email support, and submitting your questions through email allows us and you to track them in our case system. The forums are a good place to post questions that you want other members of the user community to weigh in on.

There is a section in the Using eggPlant manual on capturing transient elements that should answer your question.

Thank you Matt. I will do now onwards.

[quote=“EggplantMatt”]You should really be sending this type of question to support. As a customer, you’re paying for email support, and submitting your questions through email allows us and you to track them in our case system. The forums are a good place to post questions that you want other members of the user community to weigh in on.

There is a section in the Using eggPlant manual on capturing transient elements that should answer your question.[/quote]

Hi Matt,
Some times it is surprising me to see that you don’t encourage any one to post a question and get answer on the forum. But this gives an easy reference to any one to get a quick answer when it is available in the forum. It saves lot of time and makes the EGF more user friendly. I feel this is really missing with Eggplant compared to any other scripting tool.

Sorry if I am questioning your policies. :roll: