Updating Values in Excel

I’m loading an excel doc into eggplant as a database making changes to values in that database but the changes arent taking place in the excel is there another step I’m missing?

Hello Nahmad,
The recommended method for requesting assistance with Eggplant scripting is that you send questions like this to support@eggplant.io. Please send your spreadsheet and the code you are using to write to it also, and we will provide suggestions.
Regards,
Ken
Eggplant Technical Engineer

This may help...

set global myConnectionString to (type:"excel", file:ResourcePath(datafilename), writable: Yes) -- set the specified variable, myConnectionString, to store the contents of the referenced Excel file

//set global myTestPatients to table "WorksheetName" of global myConnectionString -- declare worksheet using worksheet name

set global CurrentPatient to the record of global myConnectionString where RecNumber is global RecordCountCounter

//set global TestPatient to the record of global myConnectionString where RecNumber is global RecordCountCounter

put "x" into global CurrentPatient.scratch -- in this example "scratch" is a column header in my Excel worksheet