Localhost connection refused

i have problem running eggplant script via localhost
to achieve USING EGGPLANT MACHINE ONLY
i get connection refused

error message looks like this
level=error msg=“Error - Unable to Connect To 127.0.0.1 ((null))Connection Failed: Unable to connect to Server:127.0.0.1 on port:5901Unable to Contact Server: 127.0.0.1:5901 (10061:Connection refused)” Sub Component=EPF

Hi Yaswanth.

Are you trying to connect to a SUT when running your script? If so, what SUT are you trying to connect to? Note that you cannot use your local machine as a SUT as well as running EPF on it. If this is what you are trying to do then you will either need to use a different machine as your SUT or you will need to create a VM on your machine and use that as a SUT.

Nige.

1 Like

I was using SUT and EPF from same machine
Thanks for the information
-Nige

hey there,

I do a lot of testing via my local vm which is setup with VirtualBox, installed windows 10 pro, then gave that vm a static IP address. I then set up the SUT using that IP address and it works perfectly for me.

However, you can use a local host ip like 127.0.0.1 if you are using Ubuntu as a VM via VirtualBox. The setup includes a lot of Sudo commands to get running, also works well for me

Hey there,
Great I was about to say the I am also facing the same Problem with my website when I want to open my website on google same error on the screen. How can I fix this? Need help regarding this. Review my website go now